1) Full Name: Antoine John Jenkins
2) Male/Female: Male the last time I checked.
3) Were you named after anyone?: Nope
4) Does your name mean anything?: (French pronunciation: [ɑ̃.twan]) is a French given name (from Latin Antonius) meaning beyond praise or highly praise-worthy.
5) Nick Name(s): Mr. Fix-It (In the real world) Leviathan, 80sGuy, Draose, D-Rose, Dai Atlas etc etc (Online)
6) What do you think you look like... name wise: You tell me.
7) Date Of Birth: December 20, 1976
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Born in Washington DC, living in Charlotte, NC
9) Nationality: American
10) Astrology Sign: Sagittarius
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Dragon
12) Religion: Not into religion sorry. Religion is serious flawed in my opinion. However I do believe in God and a belief in the creator does not require religion. I am a spiritual person, that does not require religion either.
13) Whats your favorite smell?: I love the smell of flowers, Lilacs are my favorite.
14) Political Position?: Politicians are full of shit, no matter their color or party. My position is go with the one telling the least lies.
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: A nice glass of Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Soda. I always keep a case around.
16) Hair + Eye color: Black hair, brown eyes.
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Possibly but I don't know.
18) What do you look like? Check my Deviant ID.
19) Any unusual talents?: What one considers unusual may be normal to me. So I am gonna go with a no on that one.
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Righty.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: Straight.
22) What do you do for a living?: I fix/repair things.
23) What do you do for fun?: I love to fix things, gardening, reading, drawing, cooking, video gaming.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with? My hands. Your hands are the true materials, everything else becomes and extension of the hands.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: Clay
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes I have, my grandmother on my mother's side is the only one left. Off topic I also had the pleasure of enjoying my Great-Grandparents when I was a child, they passed when I was twelve, but I loved the stories they told and experiences they shared.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Married
28) Crush: I have a crush on an Anime character.... Faye Valentine.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: I would not want to actually date any celebrity to be honest. However my wife and I both have our Hollywood "What if we were single and could lists" at the top of my list is Rosario Dawson.
30) Current worries?: Too personal for the web.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): Oh I am afraid I cannot disclose that information at this time.....or ever.
32) Favorite place to be?: In the Kitchen, I love to cook.
33) Least favorite place to be?: One of those long ass lines at Walmart during a sale, when there are a bunch of people but only two registers and one of them being only 20 items or less.
34) Do you burn or tan?: I have a permanent tan.....BAZINGA!
35) Ever break a bone?: I have broken two.
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and Honey Graham Oh's.
37) Person you cry with: My wife.
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: I have three.
39) Any brothers: I have One.
40) Any pets: A dog and three finches.
41) An Illness: Type 2 Diabetes
42) A Pager: Not since 1995
43) A Personal phone line: Yes but it is strictly for business and appointments.
44) A Cell phone: Yes
45) A visible birthmark: Nope
46) A Pool or hot tub: I have a tub that does get hot when filled with water that is hot. Does that count?
47) A Car: Yes
48) Personality: Low key and laid back but can be quite silly as well.
49) Driving: I am a good driver.
50) Your clothing style: Relaxed and casual, usually jeans and a button down shirt is what I am most comfortable in. Oh and I like my pants on my waist, none of that sagging shit around here.
51) Room: Neat and decorated with Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, DC Universe, G.I. Joe and various 80s collectibles.
52) What's missing: More 80s collectibles and action figures.
53) School: The world around us is the school and life is the lesson....this class continues into old age.
54) Bed: Tempurpedic
55) Relationship with your parent(s): Respectful.
56) Do You believe in yourself: I certainly do, if you do not believe in yourself no one else will.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: I believe in LUST at first sight, however love needs to start off with a foundation such as friendship. Then if the circumstances permit that can be cultivated through experiences, trust, compassion and communication into love. How do I know? Because I have been blessed with the experience.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Oh yes, I have had many friends lay on my couch over the years and I have helped them get a great many things off their chest. That takes a good listener.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: I do have a dream but if I shared it, this question would quickly become unsuitable for anyone under the age of 30. That's right even someone in their 20s wouldn't be ready for this one.
60) Get Along with your parents: For the most part.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Usually only the business related ones.
62) Pray: At times yes but that is not enough I like to meditate and commune with the creator.
63) Believe in reincarnation: I believe in a great many things in this vast and complex universe we live in.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Three for me.
65) Like to talk on the phone: Nope not really into phone conversation. But back in Jr. High and High School....OH YEAH!
66) Like to eat?: Depends on what you are talking about. Heh heh, but either way that would be a yes.
67) Like to exercise?: Yes.
68) Like to watch sports?: Sometimes.
69) Sing in the car?: Oh hell yeah, when some Hall and Oates, Joan Jett, or the like come on I'm in the zone baby!
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: I usually have dreams that involve strange yet fascinating adventures on the regular. it isn't the same dream all the time, but more the same theme.
71) Dream in color: Yes.
72) Do you have nightmares? No I don't.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal?: With my wife and our dog in the bed those are all the stuffed individuals I need. However I do sleep with a Captain James T. Kirk (Star Trek TOS) action figure under my pillow.
74) Right next to you: A table with some books on it.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: My zodiac sign.
This journal has been a long time coming....Like really...I've been taking half a year of deep breaths. I have become a sullen lurker.
In case you hadn't noticed, I am a rampaging liberal. This year has been...disappointing to say the least. I was really hoping humans were starting to outgrow their respective bigotries. Heh. Nope. Time for a good plague.
Artistically, the other side of this was I agreed to co-write with a person who I thought I understood, and who I thought understood and respected my writing. I was wrong. Though the course of this team up I found out my writing is so poorly done that this person completely missed: the importance of about 1/2 of my characters, the priorities of the rest, and really anything about how my universe works. It was so blatantly obvious that said person had very little regard or understanding of my storyline...to the point I had to ask why she even wanted a crossover in the first place.
I know that I am not the strongest writ